Sunday, March 9, 2008

7 Nov 2004 - The Red Sea place

Yes, I've been to that Red Sea place in my life
Where in spite of all I could do
There was no way out
There was no way back
And the only way seemed to be through

He said to my soul, go on
And I passed through the waters led by His hand
To a place I have not known
There was no fear and my foes have passed
I now sing His praise in a better place
A place that His hand has made

He said to my soul, Go on, I will be there before you
Trust in me because I am watching
The night will pass and you will see me when the darkness lifts.

And now I can see the places where I've been
The valleys where I thought I'd never emerge from
Simply because He was faithful
As He whispered
Go on.

No comments: