im standing with these young people at the crossroads of their lives. i can only pray, advise, support and love them, no matter what choices they make. i wish i could change their minds, but i realise the powers of my persuasion are so limited. letting go is truly hard. my heart aches for those who choose the way of fear and hopelessness. but im reminded of the times i made those frightful decisions out of fear and ignorance, and how God is still able, still willing and still good... He is still good. it's so hard to see that right now when all i want to see is just a miracle. a miracle. a miracle.
God, i love you. i don't always understand why things happen the way they do. i will do my best with what i have, and what i know of You. You are good.
So take me to the mountain
I will follow where You lead
There I’ll lay the body
Of the boy You gave to me
And even though You take him
Still I ever will obey
But Maker of this mountain, please
Make another way
I will follow where You lead
There I’ll lay the body
Of the boy You gave to me
And even though You take him
Still I ever will obey
But Maker of this mountain, please
Make another way
1 comment:
P. Jenn,
YOU are even more amazing.
and God, He is so much more than even that. so yups, He will take care of things.
Post a Comment