Friday, October 24, 2008

David in the ER (Part 2)

16 Oct 2008

I am constantly amazed by God at work and how He loves me!!!!!

I was thinking about Mary and David after that incident and in my heart, was praying for a sign to know if David was ok, if he had responded to God, if Mary is ok.

So I prayed a simple prayer to God, asking that if David was fine, that God would somehow let me know through getting the book “Leap over a Wall” back.

Yesterday over the breakfast table, I decided to share this story with Victor because I wanted him to know that the book he introduced me to had blessed someone. At the end of my sharing, he just said slowly and knowingly, “Well, when you bless, God will surely bless you back.” I nodded my head in agreement. I was quite certain.

At that moment I wondered if I should tell him about my little prayer to God but decided against it. It was then that Victor looked up again and said slowly, “You know, before we came on this trip, I had already bought the book for you and was intending to give it to you when we got back.”

Tears rolled down my cheeks at an instant. I was grateful that I will have the book back, but more grateful that this is a sign that David and possibly Mary are fine! Most importantly, I was so moved and amazed by God!!! Yay God!!!! He is so amazing. He knew all this was going to happen already. I’m so so so glad I obeyed. I’m so so so glad I didn’t make some silly excuse not to speak to David that day.

I’m so happyyyy!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAH. WAH WAH WAH. hahaha i just happened to read ur blog (for the FIRST TIME) and i read this entry....GOD IS AMAZING. He is just SO amazing !!